Sons of Anarchy fans have watched a street war unfold in the FX drama’s final season, but soon, they’ll be talking about a bidding war.
ScreenBid.com is hosting an online auction of more than 750 props, wardrobe pieces, and memorabilia from the set. (No, the Reaper table isn’t among them.) Items are available for preview now. Bidding starts Dec. 5 and closes Dec. 10, the day after the series finale.
Additional items will be added from the final episode once it airs, but here are some of prize pieces already confirmed to be on the block:
• Jax’s SO and NS rings, hoodies, SAMCRO belt buckle, Nike sneakers—along with his Harley and helmet
• Additional Harley-Davidson motorcycles
• Unser’s Airstream
• The president’s gavel (gasping allowed)
• Nero’s business cards, cardigan sweater
• Chibs’ rosary, sunglasses, jeans, boots
• Tig’s Dickies, rings, silver medallion necklace
• Juice’s CDC prison uniform, cigar case shiv (somewhere, Kurt Sutter is laughing)
• Tara’s police case file, wedding ring
• Gemma’s leather jacket, necklaces, earrings
• Clay’s chain wallet, ring, bandana
• SAMCRO cuts, sunglasses, helmets, cigarette boxes, coffee mugs
• Opie’s 2001 Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide Sport Motorcycle signed by the cast, to benefit multiple charities
Let the backstabbing begin.