Tom Kerridge's quick Chicken Tikka Masala recipe shows just how easy it is to cook a healthy and delicious dinner.
Coffee and chocolate custard pots
Shop-bought, low-fat custard forms the base of these easy chocolate dessert pots, flavoured with coffee, orange and cardamom.
Each serving provides 155 kcal, 5g protein, 25g carbohydrates (of which 20g sugars), 4.5g fat (of which 3g saturates), 0g fibre and 0.1g salt.
- 400g shop-bought low-fat custard
- 60g/2¼oz dark chocolate (minimum 70% cocoa solids), broken into pieces
- 40ml/1½fl oz strong espresso coffee
- ½ orange, finely grated zest only
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- 25ml/1fl oz light squirty cream, to serve
- ¼ tsp cocoa powder, to serve