Doctor Who delivers a fast-paced, globe-trotting thriller this Saturday night, as shape-shifting menace The Zygons break their peace accord with Earth and mount... an invasion!
Thoughtful, funny and scary, this one's a corker - here are 10 tantalising teasers to whet your appetite:
1. NIGHTMARE SCENARIO.
2. "You used to wear question marks."
3. He's back on that guitar again.
4. "I'm probably on the tube, or in outer space."
5. The Zygons' icky biological tech makes a reappearance.
6. "I snogged a Zygon once."
7. There's a fun nod to the old UNIT dating controversy.
8. "I'll quite happily bomb the hell out of anywhere."
9. This is an adventure with a strong political slant.
10. "Doesn't it feel, sometimes, that things are coming to an end?"
Doctor Who continues this Saturday (October 31) at 8.15pm on BBC One